Don't GO through life....GROW through LIFE

Don't GO through life.....GROW through LIFE

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Too Pretty To Be Single????

"You're too pretty to be single"

I can't tell you how often men say this "phrase" to me........
I'm sure other females have heard this as well. I never knew your looks determined your relationship status. I don't consider anyone to be ugly. However; I do believe in Ugly Personalities. When I hear a man tell me I'm too pretty to be single, that makes him sound really vain. You shouldn't be seeking a relationship only based on looks. Everyone has their own level of attraction. I have a lot to offer someone and believe me it goes WAY beyond my looks. Media is causing us to believe that beauty is all based on looks. We need to learn how to get to know a person and learn whats on the INside, because at the end of the day its a man's/woman's personality you're going to have to deal with.
This was just a little venting post. Real short and to the point: Its NOT all about looks and looks shouldn't determine a relationship status!

Good Night My Readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment