Don't GO through life....GROW through LIFE

Don't GO through life.....GROW through LIFE

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sadhkin Complex Day 1

I REALLY fell off with this blogging thing. But I am back! Welcome to me :-)
This blog will be a lil different. I'm gonna blog about my weight loss.
So my sister and I are trying this type cleanse with weight loss results called the Sadhkin Complex. Yeah I know we both have been diet and exercising but that also gave room to cheating lol. We hear you get fast results and our friend Melinda does it and is looking great!
Anyway!
They tape these lil metal type balls behind your ears and you have to turn it forward clockwise 40 times every 2 hrs and also at 3 and 7pm! Very important times! Lol.
You can eat past 12pm but NOT AFTER 6pm. Also very important.

Now the tough part.

You have 2 days with VEGGIES and fruits ONLY. And then the next 2 days WHOLE MILK ONLY.

They give you a list of veggies and fruits you can have. The most effective is cabbage carrots and apples. Which I happen to love.

Me and my sister are each others support teams lol. So let's see if I can stick to it. I will be blogging my experience.

Anyway. I started yesterday after 6. I can't lie I didn't feel hungry after rotating the balls. (pause) lol
I drank some tea and honey. You can have honey only. I went to sleep.

Now I'm up. Gonna do my first rotation at 10. I don't feel hungry yet. I feel a lil hunger heachache very slightly tho. At 12 I will have some veggies. Can't wait lol.
My sister is getting married in August I have this vision/goal to lose 40 to 50 lbs. idk if Sadhkin will help. We're Doing it for 10 days to see our results. It's $75 so if I'm spending I better see results. I hear if you stick to it results are guaranteed.
Fasting and limiting foods is so not me but I'm on a mission. This is also a bonding for me and my sister in a way too. Lol
Okay so this is Day One. So far I'm ok I'll blog later or tomorrow. Wish me luck readers! Hope I can do it for 10 days and not cheat or slack lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment